No. The courses within the CTEC 20 hour bundled package covers the IRS 15 hour continuing education requirements.
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum system requirements to use ClientWhys Learning Center?
- I placed an order online what do I do next?
- I have used your tax CPE for years, why is it not recognizing my username or password?
- Do you report CPE to the IRS or CTEC?
- How long do I have to complete a course?
- Where can I find my CPE certificate?
- Can you provide answers to the final exam questions?
- Can I skip the review questions and only take the final exam?
- How do I complete a course?
- What is the course format?