NASBA QAS, IRS and CTEC require you to answer the review questions. However, the system will provide answers to review questions so you can easily see which answers were wrong and why. Review questions are not graded but they are part of the CPE and they must be completed.
Articles in this section
- What are the minimum system requirements to use ClientWhys Learning Center?
- I placed an order online what do I do next?
- I have used your tax CPE for years, why is it not recognizing my username or password?
- Do you report CPE to the IRS or CTEC?
- How long do I have to complete a course?
- Where can I find my CPE certificate?
- Can you provide answers to the final exam questions?
- Can I skip the review questions and only take the final exam?
- How do I complete a online course?
- How do I complete a webinar?