If you are a member of the ClientWhys Connect Tax Forum and you do not have a Google Account, you can:
- Send questions via to the ClientWhys Connect Tax Forum via email.
You must send an email from the address you originally used to subscribe as a member.
- Read posts in the public view
- Search for posts in the public view
You will need a Google Account to:
- Post questions online
- Post comments or replies to a specific topic
- Delete a post
- Read a restricted group's posts
To use these features with Google Groups, you can create a Google Account without changing your email address.
You can also link a non-Gmail email address to an existing Google Account. The linked email address can be made an owner or manager. Learn how to sign in to your Google Account with another email address.
Click here for instructions: