We are the Tax Review & Update Experts - ClientWhys provides the most comprehensive coverage of our ever-changing and evolving tax laws, regulations, rulings, filing procedures and troublesome areas, such as the Health Care provisions, relief and foreclosure, and the constant line up of new provisions each year. We will cover it all; provisions that have been modified, will expire, or have been extended; new provisions that will become effective over the next few years; and all the recent updates that you and your clients need to know to make the best decision for their situation.
How Do I Take a Course
- I placed an order online what do I do next?
- How long do I have to complete a course?
- How do I complete a online course?
- How do I complete a webinar?
- Where do I find the course PDF?
- Can I skip the review questions and only take the final exam?
Passwords and Settings
- What are the minimum system requirements to use ClientWhys Learning Center?
- If I purchase an online course do I have to sit in front of my computer to complete the course?
- Why am I tested on subjects that I do not use in my tax practice?
- If I fail, can I retake the final exam?
- How do I get a copy of a prior year certificate?
- Do you provide the 60 Hour education course for CTEC?
- Do you report CPE to the IRS or CTEC?
- I am a California Registered Tax Preparer (CTEC). Am I required to take an additional 15 hours of continuing education for the IRS in addition to the 20 hours required by CTEC?
- Is ClientWhys approved by the IRS to provide continuing education to tax practitioners?