Click on Add New Page. This is where you can add or edit a page.
1. Enter the name of your page.
2. Add Default Content - Click on the drop down and make your selection.
3. Select the location of the page. There are two options.
- It can be inserted on the main page, either on the main or secondary navigation bar.
- It can be a subpage of a main page.
3. Articles Drop Down - By checking this box, you are allowing the articles to be expanded/contracted when clicked on.
4. External Link Option - This allows you to link a menu item out to another website.
5. Max# of Articles Per Page - Select the number of articles you want to show on each page.
6. Picture - By checking this box, it overwrites an image of your choice to all pages.
7. Select Image - You can upload an image here.
8. Meta Title - Add an appropriate meta title in this text box area.
9. Meta Tags - This is where you can enter meta tags to help browsers view your page.