We're constantly working to improve the CountingWorks PRO platform to ensure it keeps up with our customers' needs. However, we have processes in place to manage the release of our features and bug fixes.
When a bug is submitted, our team works to prioritize the issue. We will access the feature’s behavior and determine if the bug is critical or non-critical. During this process, we will determine the following:
- Whether the system or feature is down
- How the feature is preventing users from performing a task without a workaround
- How the fix will impact the performance or stability of our platform
- How many people are affected by the bug
- If we can provide a workaround until the bug is fixed
Our support team will provide you with their best estimate of a release date for critical bugs or features once we have prioritized the bug and scheduled it into our next maintenance release.
For non-critical bugs we will schedule into our maintenance and feature release queue based upon priority but cannot provide a specific time frame.
You can always review our latest bug fixes in the release notes here.
If you would like to report a bug, please send a email to firstname.lastname@example.org