The email newsletters include a tracking report for each release sent. The tracking report will give you a list of the recipients, details when the message was opened and if the message bounced or was unsubscribed.
Select the specific newsletter release that was sent to view the details of that send.
- Recipients - Total list of Subscribers sent the newsletter.
- Opens - includes a list of recipients who have opened and viewed the newsletter.
- Bounces - This list includes hard bounces. A hard bounce is a permanent delivery failure.
When you get a hard bounce it means the recipient's email address is invalid or no longer in use. It can also mean it can be invalid due to a typo in the email address.
Email addresses that hard bounce are automatically suppressed so they are not sent again. We also add them to your master unsubscribed list which prevents the addresses from being accidentally re-imported.
- Unsubscribes - This tab will display a list of all the recipients who have clicked the unsubscribe link from the specific newsletter send.
- Flagged As Spam - Spam complaints are reports made by email recipients against emails they consider to be unsolicited. If there are any made against an email campaign you have sent, we include this information in your specific campaign. This client will also be added to your unsubscribed list and will be prevented from sending any new campaigns going forward.