Sign with confidence.
Getting legal documents and disclosures signed has never been simpler. We've removed paper and mail delays entirely from the process and built tools to facilitate document signing, tracking, and management. Notifications keep you apprised of the signer's activity, and our audit trail logs it. Resend a request if you still have an open signature request. Once completed, signed documents are securely stored and accessible from your client portal, so you can always access and print your eSigned documents.
- Unlimited users
- No additional monthly fee – pay per document, as low as .50 each
- Integrated into your client portal with your branding
- Clients can sign from anywhere, including mobile
- Template library with 7216 disclosures, engagement letters, and IRS efile authorization form 8879s
Our electronic signatures are recognized in court. We comply with some of the most stringent eSignature laws in the United States.
Simply fill in the variable data, and the system will automatically send out the signature requests, including a version for spouses.
How it works
There are 4 ways to create an electronic signature.
- Draw your signature using your computer mouse or touchpad
- Take a photo of your signature using your smartphone and upload it to the eSign Application
- Type your name and select any one of our fonts to give your typed signature an authentic touch
- Sign using your finger either on our mobile app for iOS and Android, or using our in-person signing feature on the iPad
Once created, an electronic signature can be added to any document along with other annotations such as check marks or freeform text.
eSign authenticates document signers so you know who is signing your documents. Any person signing a document through our eSign application must either have login information for their portal account, or have received in their email account a request for signature. To protect the user accounts, all user information transferred is 256-bit SSL encrypted, including usernames and passwords. We also seek to prevent others from accessing or using your account by imposing automated session time-outs, and emailing you every time a contract is sent to, received by, or signed under your account.
Signature Audit Trail
Each signature on a contract is imposed and affixed to the contract. When you request a signature, the eSign application affixes an audit trail cover page to the contract itself. The audit trail contains a globally unique identifier, or GUID, that can be used to look up a record in our database, which shows who signed a document and when.
A additional PIN can be required for a secondary knowledge based question that only the client would know.
Click here for information on Sending Custom eSign Templates with Identity Verification.